Welcome to my lovely little blog! I'm trying to fill it with words about about theatre, poetry and random musings about life and other things. I really love to perform and write, the latter thanks to some of my amazing English teachers. I am frequently blown away by the amazing power of words and what they can make people think and do. I really need your thoughts, so please please please comment!! On my blog, there is only one requirement: Have fun!
Labels:
school
(25)
Poetry
(24)
Stuff...
(19)
other
(19)
Acting
(17)
Stuff
(13)
friends
(10)
Family
(7)
travel
(7)
Camp
(6)
story
(6)
random
(3)
shakespeare
(3)
theatre
(3)
Tuna
(2)
Weather
(2)
hair
(2)
love
(2)
pictures
(2)
presents
(2)
Maia
(1)
birthday
(1)
holiday
(1)
life
(1)
summer
(1)
time
(1)
videos
(1)
May 1, 2010
Water Problems
Today at around noon, the water main for the whole city of Newton broke! The tap water for everyone is contaminated! If you drink it, you will start feeling sick, like I am now! Although maybe it was just too many strawberries with whipped cream. :)
Related(ish) to:
other
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Clark! Its Alyssa! =D
ReplyDeleteyou had strawberries with whipped cream!? i want some =]
and doesnt this feel like Fruitvale? lol =]
LLAMAZ! =D
Yeah!!!!! That's creepy! for those of you reading who aren't Alyssa, we did a unit in science about groundwater contamination, and real life feels very similar!
ReplyDeleteeeeesh that sucks
ReplyDelete