Labels:

school (25) Poetry (24) Stuff... (19) other (19) Acting (17) Stuff (13) friends (10) Family (7) travel (7) Camp (6) story (6) random (3) shakespeare (3) theatre (3) Tuna (2) Weather (2) hair (2) love (2) pictures (2) presents (2) Maia (1) birthday (1) holiday (1) life (1) summer (1) time (1) videos (1)

July 23, 2010

Julia Again!

Tis' Julia again! Yay! Hello, again. Guess what? I need BRACES! o joy. As you can see, I am very excited. I just LOVE sarcasm. Well me with my bad eyesight and newly found bad teeth, recently got a hair cut. And it is nice, just if you were wondering. If you didn't know, I am part of Romeo and Juliet and I am Tybalt!!!! (The hedgehog on Clark's blog (who rocks the Casbah (A Clash song reference))) Sorry about the parentheses for if you think about it, that only makes sense. If you want to check out the theatre blog, HERE IT IS. I am currently in Western MA avec (with) the McTootes. Yesterday, it was pouring cats, kittens, sheep, ducks, horses, cows (oop, there goes one now! MOOOOO!), dogs and, you guessed it, KUMQUATS!!! At the shed last night they performed an opera by Mozart with lines such as "I want to put his head on a spike", "If you don't leave, I will have to scratch your eyes out" and " You are a Spaniard who sings in German". Of course, this was all in German, but there were subtitles so we could tell what they were saying. I just ate an extremely yummy raspberry popsicle. This is my shout out to summer: HELLO SUMMER! I am saying this even though I am a winter person. Well, okay, summer's alright too. Except for the heat. And the mosquitoes. And the sticky, revolting humidity. And the nasty, random places that itch out of no where. But, Camp is nice and so are MOST summer activities. Well, It has been great typing, but Clark needs to type now. BUUUUT....... first my quick ode to any form of competitive running.

No. I will not stand, crouched at the starting line
I will not let you blow that torturous whistle
that just happens to nearly split my eardrums
I will not "go" when you start your stopwatch
nope
that's not how it goes
I can hop
I can skip
I can twirl, leap, sneak, army crawl, wave, roll, kick, jump, lean, fall, sleep and much much more
But no, My legs simply don't move in that pattern
my feet were not meant to move in parallel lines
I push off the ground but not to find another foot stop me in an awkward parallel fashion
but to land
NOT to slap
running is too formal for my odd, little
feet

Now I is done. CLARK!! IT'S YOUR TURN!!

Hello. It's Clark. :) I just came back from horse riding. It was fun! Julia came! Yay! Anyway. I am feeling really hot from riding and would love to go swimming right now. But we are not. I cannot understand why. Especially because it is 82 degrees outside!!!

Ugh.

Anyway. I have a mosquito bite on the bottom of my left foot. It's really annoying. Again.
I.
Want.
To.
Go.
Swimming!


Wait.... did I just hear "Let's go suit up!"??????


YAY!

Good bye from Clark and Julia/oZ! (yes, oZ is supposed to be spelled that way.)

That might be all.
Hmmmm?
Yes Julia?
Mooop. Now we are finished.

1 comment:

  1. hey! did you guys start your summer reading? :(
    i dont like it :(

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY BESTEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED! So be nice, no bad language...... :)