Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I've been slightly busy. So, for the same reason, this is going to be a short post.... (yes, very sad.)
This is a very old (but VERY cute!) picture of me when I was in Quebec a few years ago, making friends with a dog!
That is all. :)
Welcome to my lovely little blog! I'm trying to fill it with words about about theatre, poetry and random musings about life and other things. I really love to perform and write, the latter thanks to some of my amazing English teachers. I am frequently blown away by the amazing power of words and what they can make people think and do. I really need your thoughts, so please please please comment!! On my blog, there is only one requirement: Have fun!
Labels:
school
(25)
Poetry
(24)
Stuff...
(19)
other
(19)
Acting
(17)
Stuff
(13)
friends
(10)
Family
(7)
travel
(7)
Camp
(6)
story
(6)
random
(3)
shakespeare
(3)
theatre
(3)
Tuna
(2)
Weather
(2)
hair
(2)
love
(2)
pictures
(2)
presents
(2)
Maia
(1)
birthday
(1)
holiday
(1)
life
(1)
summer
(1)
time
(1)
videos
(1)

Oooooh, that little face (you, not the dog)! I miss you my pony girl!
ReplyDeleteHee hee!!! I think we're coming up (to Canada) in April-ish. Will you be there????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? =)
ReplyDelete