If you haven't noticed, my blog has a little color update. YAY! I made it this color because even though today it doesn't seem like it, Spring is on the way, so I needed something green and bright. :)
If you didn't notice, you are either really unobservant or colorblind. Or both. Which I hope you aren't. That would be bad. So......
Also, COMMENT!!!! (Please?)
Please?
Okay.
Bye. :)
That is all. :)
Welcome to my lovely little blog! I'm trying to fill it with words about about theatre, poetry and random musings about life and other things. I really love to perform and write, the latter thanks to some of my amazing English teachers. I am frequently blown away by the amazing power of words and what they can make people think and do. I really need your thoughts, so please please please comment!! On my blog, there is only one requirement: Have fun!
Labels:
school
(25)
Poetry
(24)
Stuff...
(19)
other
(19)
Acting
(17)
Stuff
(13)
friends
(10)
Family
(7)
travel
(7)
Camp
(6)
story
(6)
random
(3)
shakespeare
(3)
theatre
(3)
Tuna
(2)
Weather
(2)
hair
(2)
love
(2)
pictures
(2)
presents
(2)
Maia
(1)
birthday
(1)
holiday
(1)
life
(1)
summer
(1)
time
(1)
videos
(1)
Green makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteA quote about green I found:
ReplyDeleteGreen is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
-Pedro Calderon de la Barca
I like the quote, Tuna! But you know what is coming sooner, Valentines Day! which I'm dreading a bit this year.... I have decided that I don't really have a favorite color. Another good springy color is light yellow, no?
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever "met" a shade of green I didn't like. It's very hard, however, to find the exactly RIGHT shade of green to paint a bedroom...er...my/our bedroom...which H. sort of kind of painted three times with different greens...ahem...and it still wasn't right...and then I was "asked" to pick another colour altogether. :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's -28 here right now (Celsius, of course) and the low tonight is supposed to be -33. By Thursday, "they" say it'll be +3 or more. Crazy...but I am DEFINITELY looking forward to that hint of spring! XX
i love the green! and i love the cool fonts for the titles and stuff. awesome. :D
ReplyDeleteGreen is my favourite colour!
ReplyDeleteI love the new look!!
Thanks for commenting everyone!!! YAY!!
ReplyDeletethe fonts are so cool clark. ur blog is so cool, i probably seem like a stalker bcause u probly dont remember me....
ReplyDelete-kiki(ask maia..)