Jeez! Sorry it's taken me so long to post!! Homework has been really time-consuming and not very fun. Right now in English, we're working on a poster about a non-fiction book we've read. Mine was about the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. On the poster, we have to put some kind of "visual", (mine is a giant paper fire!) and three paragraphs of 7-10 sentences each describing
*The event
*3-5 effects it had on the community/world, and
*2-3 lessons learned form this event.
My poster is coming along swimmingly, given that it's due in exactly a week! (Okay fine. Maybe slightly less than swimmingly...) But I am being responsible!!! I would put my paragraphs in here for you, but I haven't typed them yet, and they are currently with my English teacher, because she is going to make suggestions for them! ANYWAY................
if you didn't know, our school's current musical is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Not exactly Shakespeare, but never you mind. We're still working our butts off to put on a show in March. :)
That is all. :)
Welcome to my lovely little blog! I'm trying to fill it with words about about theatre, poetry and random musings about life and other things. I really love to perform and write, the latter thanks to some of my amazing English teachers. I am frequently blown away by the amazing power of words and what they can make people think and do. I really need your thoughts, so please please please comment!! On my blog, there is only one requirement: Have fun!
Labels:
school
(25)
Poetry
(24)
Stuff...
(19)
other
(19)
Acting
(17)
Stuff
(13)
friends
(10)
Family
(7)
travel
(7)
Camp
(6)
story
(6)
random
(3)
shakespeare
(3)
theatre
(3)
Tuna
(2)
Weather
(2)
hair
(2)
love
(2)
pictures
(2)
presents
(2)
Maia
(1)
birthday
(1)
holiday
(1)
life
(1)
summer
(1)
time
(1)
videos
(1)
Hmmm..isn't it INteresting that this is the first you've mentioned about JatATD.If it weren't for MMM,I'd be comPLETEly in the dark.Details (via e-mail) are still most welcome. Re: the assignment Wow! That actually sounds like fun homework (and, no, Clark, that is NOT a contradiction in terms). Will you be presenting your poster at some sort of reception/assembly? I think it's cool that you, a poster, posted about your poster. :o) XX PMD
ReplyDeleteOops...I forgot to mention that I changed my screen name...I will explain in an e-mail, if you want to know why.
ReplyDeleteXX PMD
Jackson and you are forcing me to come to the play, so I will :D
ReplyDelete