Labels:

school (25) Poetry (24) Stuff... (19) other (19) Acting (17) Stuff (13) friends (10) Family (7) travel (7) Camp (6) story (6) random (3) shakespeare (3) theatre (3) Tuna (2) Weather (2) hair (2) love (2) pictures (2) presents (2) Maia (1) birthday (1) holiday (1) life (1) summer (1) time (1) videos (1)

February 21, 2011

VACATION!!!

I like vacation.
It's nice.
You get to sleep in, and stay up late.


So, I wrote a poem! (You haven't seen one of those in a while!)


Peace

Sleeping in
Head under the covers-
No alarm to make you stir.
Just peaceful, serene thoughts:
Warm blankets
Soft pillows
Fluffy dogs.


And now a haiku!

Vacation is great!
I really love sleeping in.
I hate when it ends!

Do you agree????? (say in comments!!)

Oh, and one more thing: I found a really lovely Shakespeare quote:



Iago:
Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed.

Othello Act 3, scene 3, 155–161

(Do you understand it -like me? tell me in comments!!!)


That is all. :)

(P.S. I hope to include a Shakespeare quote once in a while!)

1 comment:

  1. Sleeping in is nice. I wish I didn't have a cold. I was blowing my nose ALL english class. Literally. I will see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY BESTEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED! So be nice, no bad language...... :)