Labels:

school (25) Poetry (24) Stuff... (19) other (19) Acting (17) Stuff (13) friends (10) Family (7) travel (7) Camp (6) story (6) random (3) shakespeare (3) theatre (3) Tuna (2) Weather (2) hair (2) love (2) pictures (2) presents (2) Maia (1) birthday (1) holiday (1) life (1) summer (1) time (1) videos (1)

March 6, 2011

YAY!!!

This is my 60th post!! YAY!!! I will have a celebration when it gets to 100, but that won't be for a while..... Anyway, spring play auditions are coming up and I am very excited!! I was in it last year, but have no idea if I'll get in this year. I would like to say that I have successfully redyed my hair purple! That means that it is not pink anymore and if I say I hate the color pink people won't ask me "Then why is your hair pink?!"
Lastly, there is a delightful but slightly creepy music video that I think you should all watch. You can find it HERE. It is the first post.





Life

The ups
And downs
The mystery
The death
And life
All come together
In one moment:
Before you go on.
Will you remember
What you've been working for
Since December?
What you've wanted
Needed
To go right?
You hope.
Because once
The curtain opens,
There's no turning back.





That is all. :)

3 comments:

  1. You re dyed your hair! YAY! I can't do the spring play. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh...fleas on rats....ooh, fleas on rats...
    Thanks a lot, Clark...now that's running through my mind on a continuous loop... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is such a creepy music video. Cool, but now I am going to have nightmares!!! Just Kidding.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY BESTEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED! So be nice, no bad language...... :)