St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, and I want to just take a minute to remind us what it's about. Most people associate leprechauns with St. Patty's Day, but I think of luck, too. But what is luck without something that you are lucky to have? A family? Friends? A home? It's kind of like Thanksgiving, only in disguise. Anyway, what do you think you are lucky about? (hint: TELL IN COMMENTS OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND never mind..........)
That is all. :)
Welcome to my lovely little blog! I'm trying to fill it with words about about theatre, poetry and random musings about life and other things. I really love to perform and write, the latter thanks to some of my amazing English teachers. I am frequently blown away by the amazing power of words and what they can make people think and do. I really need your thoughts, so please please please comment!! On my blog, there is only one requirement: Have fun!
Labels:
school
(25)
Poetry
(24)
Stuff...
(19)
other
(19)
Acting
(17)
Stuff
(13)
friends
(10)
Family
(7)
travel
(7)
Camp
(6)
story
(6)
random
(3)
shakespeare
(3)
theatre
(3)
Tuna
(2)
Weather
(2)
hair
(2)
love
(2)
pictures
(2)
presents
(2)
Maia
(1)
birthday
(1)
holiday
(1)
life
(1)
summer
(1)
time
(1)
videos
(1)
I am lucky to have wonderful friends and family. YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook! I'm commenting! That way you don't have to come to my house and scare my socks off.
ReplyDeleteI'm lucky to...
-have absolutely wonderful friends
-to have a house
-to go to Bigelow
-to have a purple pig named Lavender who smells like... (You'll be shocked!) lavender.
-to live in the U.S.A.
-and a bunch of other things
Good job to Tuna and Julia for commenting!!!! To everyone else: i WILL come to your house and eat your sugar items and then bounce off the walls-literally and figuratively!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! :D
ReplyDeleteDon't you have enough sugar already? I'm wearing the shirt tomorrow. TEEHEE!!!
ReplyDelete