Labels:

school (25) Poetry (24) Stuff... (19) other (19) Acting (17) Stuff (13) friends (10) Family (7) travel (7) Camp (6) story (6) random (3) shakespeare (3) theatre (3) Tuna (2) Weather (2) hair (2) love (2) pictures (2) presents (2) Maia (1) birthday (1) holiday (1) life (1) summer (1) time (1) videos (1)

July 30, 2011

Life





As the warm summer days drag on, I find I don't know what to do with myself. Camp ended yesterday, and I spent today reading, eating pretzels and cider doughnuts, and being surprised at how late it was. After all, there are only so many books in my house, and only so many handstands I can do before my head starts complaining that it's upside down, and only so many times I can check my email wondering if anyone has replied. The weather was nice today, cool and slightly breezy. Yesterday it rained sparingly and was quite windy. Every time I pass by the computer, the thought of starting the second part of my summer homework towers over me like a statue. Thank goodness I haven't started, or I wouldn't be writing this! My parents have just gotten home, so it's already time to say goodbye. But first, what have you spent your summer days/daze doing?


That is all. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been working on my homework, missing my friends, being afraid to call now 10th graders (IS THAT NOT TOTALLY SCARY!?), doing handstands (are you remembering to do you pain exercises Clark?) and swimming.
    And guess what happened while I was swimming?
    Something very relevant to our (Vampire Stick #1, yours, and my) story.
    My swim teacher asked me if I wanted to dive from the side of the pool or from the diving board. I said the diving board (OF COURCE!) and before I jumped she asked if I wanted to leave my goggles on or take them off. And I said I wanted to leave them on. Then she said, "You don’t have to, I promise you won't lose your sight if you don't wear them."
    And that is what happened. Remind you of a certain story?
    Well… I MISS YOU!
    -Tuner

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not at all..... :D thats awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY BESTEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED! So be nice, no bad language...... :)