Labels:

school (25) Poetry (24) Stuff... (19) other (19) Acting (17) Stuff (13) friends (10) Family (7) travel (7) Camp (6) story (6) random (3) shakespeare (3) theatre (3) Tuna (2) Weather (2) hair (2) love (2) pictures (2) presents (2) Maia (1) birthday (1) holiday (1) life (1) summer (1) time (1) videos (1)

August 21, 2011

Life (2)

My other camp ended yesterday. It was amazing. Putting on an amazing show full of amazing music with these people was indescribable. Living and working with people you've never met before for two weeks and having them become your best friends, people you trust completely, role models, and everything else is.....amazing.

Have you ever missed someone so hard it hurts?
Have you learned that they couldn't sleep at night thinking about you?
That they can't believe that after one final wave from a car window they won't see you every morning?

I have. And there's nothing like this feeling.




Is it love?
Maybe you say I don't know because I'm only thirteen, and maybe it's true, but to me it certainly feels like I have something special.


And I won't see them again until next summer.
What am I going to do?
Honestly, what is there to do?
"The course of true love never did run smooth."
(--Shakespeare-who else?)


That is all.

8 comments:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY BESTEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED! So be nice, no bad language...... :)