Hey everyone. :)
I have a quick but important question for you. Have you ever met someone, that, through their support and advice, gave you the confidence to do something that you had needed to do for years but never done? Something that takes courage, lots of it. A person that gave you the last bit of courage you couldn't seem to find anywhere, no matter how hard you looked? How could you thank them? What on earth could you tell them or give them that would make it clear how much they helped you? That, the million-dollar question, is what I am trying to figure out. I'm not sure there is anything worthy, but I'm going to keep looking. Any ideas? ;)
That is all. :)
Welcome to my lovely little blog! I'm trying to fill it with words about about theatre, poetry and random musings about life and other things. I really love to perform and write, the latter thanks to some of my amazing English teachers. I am frequently blown away by the amazing power of words and what they can make people think and do. I really need your thoughts, so please please please comment!! On my blog, there is only one requirement: Have fun!
Labels:
school
(25)
Poetry
(24)
Stuff...
(19)
other
(19)
Acting
(17)
Stuff
(13)
friends
(10)
Family
(7)
travel
(7)
Camp
(6)
story
(6)
random
(3)
shakespeare
(3)
theatre
(3)
Tuna
(2)
Weather
(2)
hair
(2)
love
(2)
pictures
(2)
presents
(2)
Maia
(1)
birthday
(1)
holiday
(1)
life
(1)
summer
(1)
time
(1)
videos
(1)
Hi!!! Well I don't have any ideas about your big question, but I'm sure you'll find someone. This is a very tough question to answer. I myself think only the person that asked the question will know the true answer. If you look inside yourself, i'm sure you will know what to do.
ReplyDeletethanks. will do. :)
ReplyDelete