Labels:

school (25) Poetry (24) Stuff... (19) other (19) Acting (17) Stuff (13) friends (10) Family (7) travel (7) Camp (6) story (6) random (3) shakespeare (3) theatre (3) Tuna (2) Weather (2) hair (2) love (2) pictures (2) presents (2) Maia (1) birthday (1) holiday (1) life (1) summer (1) time (1) videos (1)

June 19, 2011

Epic Things

Summer starts Wednesday at 11:30. I don't really want it to. I guess I do, but it means I can't see most of my friends for two months. Which is not amazing. On the bright side, I do have a few great friends that I will be able to see! And I have tons of awesome camps and concerts to go to and fool around at. So that'll be fun.

I also have some epic and really cool videos for you!!!!!

EPICNESS!!! ---CLICK THERE!!!
MORE EPICNESS!! ---AND THERE!!!
YET MORE EPICNESS!!! ---CLICK. NOW.
EVEN MORE!!! ---JUST CLICK THEM...

Yay!!  I think the videos are really really cool and it's an amazing idea. How can he convey what the song is like without sound? Somehow. I want a lesson. That would be cool. :)
Anyway, do you have other cool videos you want me to see??? Put them in your...wait for it......wait............... *COMMENTS!!!*


That is all. :)

1 comment:

  1. i liked the part about MEEEEEE!!! :D hehe i am soooo self-centered.... :P

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY BESTEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED! So be nice, no bad language...... :)