Labels:

school (25) Poetry (24) Stuff... (19) other (19) Acting (17) Stuff (13) friends (10) Family (7) travel (7) Camp (6) story (6) random (3) shakespeare (3) theatre (3) Tuna (2) Weather (2) hair (2) love (2) pictures (2) presents (2) Maia (1) birthday (1) holiday (1) life (1) summer (1) time (1) videos (1)

June 27, 2011

Summer (2)

It is beginning to feel more like summer.
It's finally sunny, and the weather is much nicer.
It's hard to believe that in 17 minutes, 5 days ago, I was still in school.
It seems like forever ago!
Now I have camp, horse riding, and line memorization to worry about!!

Oh. And that annoying summer reading project....darn.

Forgot.

I don't really feel like writing a poem today. Sorry. :)
So instead I'll give you some Shakespeare!!!!!*


"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."
(As You Like It, Act 2, scene 7)


That is my random Shakespeare-ness!!




That is all. :)



*This is where you go "YAY!!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Thank you clark for your fantastic, random shakespeare-ness
    And just so you know....I'm currently adding on to Silk and Sins, updating as I go... (!) I know you read that one, so I wanted to shoutout to you....
    -Kiki from Kiki's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS YOU LIKE IT...THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shoutout 2 kiki....DITCHER!!!!! :) but u kno i luv u anyway.
    -meeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY BESTEST FRIEND BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED! So be nice, no bad language...... :)